A need creates an idea – Openplay.
A few years ago, Openplay CEO David Emery was looking for activities to do with family and visiting friends. He wanted to search online for bowling, laser tag, mini golf or go-kart racing, but was faced with countless websites that featured no real-time availability, no booking options and many times, no website at all.
With a bored teenager and limited time, it was a painful process. Shouldn’t there be a website to search across multiple activities and sort by availability and location? The idea for Openplay was born.
Founded in 2016, Openplay is a vision for online activity booking. Starting with bowling centers, we will grow the types of activities we feature along with the functionality of our application.
Be part of a network families will search for their next activity!
Be part of the Openplay network!
By featuring your business on Openplay.io, you will:
Get paid faster
Facilitate pre-paid reservations in full or by deposit.
Gain business insights
Experience new visibility into your reservation trends and customer growth through your bookings dashboard.
Export data for record keeping and customer data analysis.
Increase your bookings
Engage the next generation of customers who are all online looking for real-time availability at your center.
Better manage your flow of customers, anticipate staffing needs and greatly reduce the number of calls that bog down your front desk staff.
How it Works for users
- Customers visit Openplay.io and search for an activity (currently bowling and laser tag).
- Results show venues and available times.
- Customers select their bowling time and lane and confirm reservations with either a pre-pay or deposit.
- Rewards points for reservations made on Openplay.io
- Social media integration with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Party Room reservations availability.
How it Works for Businesses
- Sign up your business with Openplay.io.
- Control the days, lanes and times available to your customers. Easily block out times for league play and parties.
- Set up your preferred payment structure of pre-pay or deposit.
- Your staff can add walk-ins and additional bookings to the system to ensure accurate lane availability.
- View and export historical data to better manage your business.